My Goals For 2017



So, we are all familiar with the phrase "New year new me", everyone says it, but do they actually mean it? Find out why I am not going to say it this year.

This year I am going to say "New year Better me".The only way that I can improve myself, is to set and accomplish my goals.When I sat down to think about my goals I couldn't think of anything. Turns out I was racking my brain for a super inspirational goal, which realistically won't happen.That is when I thought that these goals can be small like making sure I keep in contact with people, for example.The following are the goals that I want to achieve this year;


  1. Read 12 books.This one is quite self-explanatory.I always neglect books, and social media always distracts me.When I didn't have a phone for about 3 weeks because it was broken, I didn't realize how much spare time I had which leads me on to my second point...
  2. "Put the Phone down".This is more of a mantra to live by sometimes you do just need to put the phone down.Maybe if I am getting a bit stressed or really need to do some course work, I can just take a break.
  3. Workout regularly and eat healthily.Everybody has probably made this a goal, but I feel I have really neglected my body these past years  
  4. Knuckle down on my blog.With a new blog, I really want to focus on growing it bigger and getting people to view my content as well as produce unique content.
  5. Really focus in school for my exams. Having really important exams coming up is patronising and I want to do my very best in these exams.


I'm excited for what the new year has to offer me . What are your goals ? 

CONVERSATION

1 comments: