Winter Bath time Favourites 2016





Winter, the time where everyone likes to have hot baths and likes to relax in the evenings.It's quite sublime. In this post, I will be sharing my 'Bath time Favourites' with you.

When I'm not swept away by Lush's Snow fairy, I love to use French Connection products.They have a strong perfumed vanilla scent which stays on the skin until the end of the day.The packaging feels really luxurious and is quite minimal.It also comes wrapped up in tissue paper in a box, great for storing other products in too.I really like thick consistencies when it comes to moisturisers and the moisturiser you get in the set is honestly brilliant.My skin feels really healthy and it leaves a really nice sheen on me.The scrub is also very moisturising, isn't too harsh on the skin and does the job well.If I'm in a rush I just use the Shower Gel and I can get away without moisturising.Finally, I take the spray everywhere I go to touch up, I always get compliments on my smell!
All in all, I love the scent of this set and it leaves my skin extremely moisturised.My favourite products have to be a draw between the scrub and the spray.



CONVERSATION

1 comments: