New Lush Christmas Products Review 2016


When the Lush Christmas stock comes into shops, you know that it's time to put up your Christmas tree , write your cards and make sure your gifts are wrapped. Evan though I was quite upset that my favourite bath bomb 'Cinders' was discontinued , the new products most definitely make up for it .

First things first , every snow fairy fans dream came true , 'Snow Fairy body conditioner' .When I saw this I couldn't believe my eyes!It is basically an in shower/bath moisturiser and comes in two sizes a tiny pot and a large pot. When you open the pot, you are greeted by the aroma of Snow fairy,it also has a light dusting of glitter on top , making it look like fairy dust.Using it , it works like a treat.I really like how it leaves a really strong scent on you ( also paired with the shower gel ) when you are out of the shower.I can usually smell faint notes of it by the end of the day.

Snow Fairy Body Conditioner £13.95 for 225g.

I love to keep my lips healthy, but during the winter it becomes more of a chore.By that I mean constantly having to take off my liquid lipstick , then reapply lip balm and then my liquid lipstick yet again.Don't get me wrong I LOVE wearing liquid lipstick , however, I notice that the skin on my lips can start to peel. The perfect solution for this is to use a lip scrub. My favourite one of all time has to be the popcorn scrub and as I was running low I decided to pick up a new one. Sugar Plum Fairy has a sweet but a kind of high juice flavor and gets all the dry skin off my lips.

To sum up, Lush never seems to disappoint me and I'm excited for next years stock and new inventions.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review it really helped !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this, the colour alone makes me want it! haha. I am in love with your blog too, keep up the amazing work! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete