Favourite anatomicals products




Earlier on in the week, I received a lovely package from Anatomicals.I was able to try out a few products and these have to be my favourite.

If you have never heard of anatomicals before here is what they are all about "Anatomicals – The company that ‘Only Wants You For Your Body’ which has single-handedly rescued Britain from daily grind and banned boring beauty regimes across the nation.

You’ll be pleased to know in Anatomicals land, rabbits run free, guinea pigs rule and the only testing the mice do is Brain Training (purely for their own entertainment we might add). In fact, one of the mice has a higher IQ than Einstein had. Our ingredients are all free from animal testing – We think fluffy bunnies are cute enough without Anatomicals products or ingredients. It’s just us humans that need a bit of help sometimes! All of our formulas are also paraben free." 
Pretty good to the sounds of me!

These face masks are so delightful and just the names amuse me! If you are looking for a great face mask to mattify your face, kill that blemish or just distress then these are for you. ( Did I mention there's a chocolate one) . The temptation to lick these off my face is insane! They smell so yummy like cake! I managed to try 'Farewell the scarlet pimperhell' 'grease isn't the word' and ' look you have got chocolate all over your face' . Of course, I ripped open the packet for the chocolate one and used it ! A word of caution, though, a little goes a long way, put too much on your face and it will take ages to dry.One packet lasts about 3 masks but make sure you clip it with a clip because it will dry up.After about 5-10 minutes, you can wipe it off and your face is ever so soft to touch.

Using these every other day , I have noticed my skin is a lot healthier and brighter.So they are definetly worth a try visit http://www.anatomicals.com.mt/ .

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment